Migrate to cloud easier and faster with eCloudvalley
Application Migration Patterns (6R)
Our Migration Services
Assessment & Planning
MRA (Migration readiness assessment)
The Migration Readiness Assessment is based on AWS Cloud Adoption Framework and evaluates your organizations cloud competence, capability and commitment. After the assessment, eCloudvalley provides the assessment report with suggested actions and Statement of Work (SOW) for the MRP Phase.
MRP (Migration readiness planning)
Validated foundational capability in place to both migrate and operate, including: landing zone implementation, operations model design, and security & compliance design.
CCoE (Cloud Center of Excellence)
- Use intentional and targeted organizational change management to change company culture and norms.
- Embrace a change-as-normal mindset. Changes in applications, IT systems, and business direction is expected.
- Leverage cloud training. (Know more about Architecting on AWS)
- Determine migration patterns and cloud design per application, select workload migration tools and migrate applications per prioritized application backlog
- Design document for applications running in the target environment
- Migrate, integrate, validate and cut-over the application
Manage & Optimization
- Manage performance with automated Cloud Management Platform – Atlas
- Continuous optimization: well-architected assessment with reports for cost optimization and performance optimization