eCloudvalley values your privacy.
This Privacy Statement of ECLOUDVALLEY DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. outlines how your personally identifiable information and other personal data (your “user information”) will be collected, used, and shared in connection with your access to and/or use of ecloudvalley.com and any content, features, services, or other offerings that ecloudvalley may provide in connection therewith (collectively, the “Site”). This Privacy Statement also describes your choices and rights regarding the use, access and collection or deletion of your user information. Please read the product-specific details in this privacy statement, which provide additional relevant information. This statement applies to eCloudvalley’s interactions with you and the eCloudvalley products listed below, as well as other eCloudvalley products that display this statement.
1. Who we are
(1) eCloudvalley is an AWS Premier Consulting Partner that focuses on providing a complete AWS cloud service – consulting, migrating, and next-generation managed services.
We also provide AWS Official trainings for IT professionals and white-label managed services for various IT services providers.
The whole ECLOUDVALLEY DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. Including eCloudvalley Technology (HK) Limited, Ecloudvalley Technology (Philippines) Inc and other affiliated companies.(“eCloudvalley” “we” “us” or “our”)
(2) eCloudvalley ‘s website, applications and platform are the medium for eCloudvalley to provide various products and services, including:
- https://www.ecloudvalley.com/: Provide information on all major commodities and services in eCloudvalley.
- Applications that eCloudvalley provide.
- Official website, applications and platform operating by other eCloudvalley’s affiliated companies.
We reserve the rights to add or modify the above websites and service names, and no further announcements will be made when the changes are made.
2. Personal Data We Collect
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your eCloudvalley experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
(1) Information You give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site, participate in our promotional activities, join members of this website, order and use our products/services, or use other Web services from time to time, based on identity, service delivery and related marketing needs.
For example, (including, but not limited to)
- Identification category:Name, job title, ID number, home address, contact number, email address, credit card number, other account information, and any other identifiable information
- Feature category:Age, gender, date of birth, etc.
- Social situation:Interest, leisure, consumption patterns, etc.
- Expertise: education, expert skill, etc.
- Others: Email, website messages, system automatic record track information, etc.
(2) Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accessesecom or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of eCloudvalley.com on other Web sites.
3. Use of Your Information
Our primary goal in collecting, using, and sharing user information is to enhance your experience on eCloudvalley, support eCloudvalley, and improve its features, performance, and other elements. Your user information may be used for the purposes outlined below. We will not use your user information without a valid legal basis to do so.
(1) The purpose of collection is as follows:
Management of engineering technology service, marketing, contract or other legal relationship affairs,consumer or customer management and service, accounting and related services, communication services, information management, advertising or business conduct management, surveys, investigation, statistics and research analysis, consulting services and the specific purpose of the announcement from government.
(2) For instance, we will use your personal data as follow:
- Your personal information will enable us to inform you about our newest products, service announcements, and latest news.
- We will use personal data to assist us in developing, delivering and improving our products, services, content and advertising.
- We may use your personal data to transmit important notices, such as notices about the eCloudvalley material or modification of our terms or policies, but it does not mean that we have the obligation to inform you of all the messages.
- We may also use your personal data for internal purposes, such as auditing, data analysis and research, to improve our products, services and customer communication. We may use external service provider’s hardware and software to carry out the above activities.
- If you participate in the provision of marketing activities, we may also use the personal information you provide to carry out the activities.
- To remind you that you have the freedom to choose to provide the data (but not in accordance with the law), but if you do not provide the relevant personal data, you may not be our members and customers, enjoy the services provided by the eCloudvalley, if you do not provide the complete correct information, you may not be able to enjoy the services we provide or get the latest information.
4. When, where, how we use your personal information
(1) Period: eCloudvalley will use your personal data during the validity period of service or your purchased and within one year after it is expiration.
(2) Area: Your data will be collected within the area where eCloudvalley’s personal information collecting computer are located, relative Web servers locate and within eCloudvalley’s service and merchandise distribution or marketing area.
(3) Parties: eCloudvalley’s affiliated company and related outsourcing partners. (e.g. dealer, distributor, manufacturers who provide logistics and financial flows.) If the data is collected by eCloudvalley and other manufacturers, it will be stated in the activity as a joint collection.
(1) A cookie is a small data file that is written to your computer’s hard drive by your web browser. A cookie file can contain and/or automatically collect information, such as a user identification code or IP address, that a website will use to track the pages and number of times you have visited. The data read from these cookies may be linked to personally identifying (PII) and non-personally identifying (non-PII) information.
(2) Cookies themselves don’t hold personal information such as your name or bank details. And in many cases, we will not be able to link the information we collect by using a cookie back to you. They can, however, help us find information once you are logged in or help us link your browsing information to you and your personal information, for example, when you choose to register for a service, white paper or newsletter.
6. Security, and how we share your personal information
(1) We respect the privacy of our users and will not disclose or distribute our user list to any third party, nor will we permit anyone else to do so.We also strictly prohibit internal personnel from using your personal data privately.
eCloudvalley will follow the collecting purpose and base on this statement to use your personal information. We will take all necessary measures to protect your personal data, including administrative, technical and practical measures, to protect your personal data from being lost, stolen or misused, and to be protected from unauthorized access, reveal, modification or destroy.
(2) Reveal to the third party:
Some products or services in eCloudvalley may be provided in collaboration with other strategic partners. To provide these products or services, we must provide specific personal information to relevant manufacturers. The products or services you receive would base on eCloudvalley and partners with each of our privacy statement. eCloudvalley will not share your personal information with any third person for marketing purposes. Unless these reasons:
- In some cases, eCloudvalley, as a law-abiding enterprise group, must disclose your personal data in accordance with laws, legal procedures, public authorities, government agencies (including police agencies), or third parties who claim that their rights are infringed with enough proof, we would have to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose your personal data based on national security, law enforcement or other important public interests, after our assessment is necessary or appropriate
- To carry our term or to protect our operations or users, after our careful evaluation and deem necessary, we will also disclose your personal information. In the event of a company reorganization, merge or sale, your personal data will be transferred to the relevant third party.
- Principle of self-responsibility: When you are using our products and service, or leaving comments or posting articles on the website relatived to eCloudvalley. Your personal information would reveal to other users and other users. Other users can read, collect and use it. In this situation, you must take your own responsibility to what you decide to show. We will not interfere with your discretion to disclose your personal data however eCloudvalley is not responsible for the issues caused by such behavior.
(3) AWS Privacy
eCloudvalley provide part of service and products from AWS (Amazon Web Service Inc.). The data collected and returned to us by AWS Services can be used as an improvement to the quality of the eCloudvalley services, AWS product services and AWS account related processing. We also provide these data (not including the information to identifies you personally) to our corporate partners to improve eCloudvalley service.
7. What are your rights?
(1) You have the right to know what personal data we hold about you, and to access it. You have the right to have incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated personal data updated. You have the right to request your personal data be erased, and to obtain a copy of your data. You have the right to object to or restrict processing in certain circumstances, such as where you believe the data is inaccurate or the processing activity is unlawful. You have a right to unsubscribe from direct marketing messages and to request that we stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes or on other compelling legal grounds.
(2) If you are located in a European Union member state or within the European Economic area, you have the right to file a complaint about our data collection and processing activities with the supervisory authority concerned. This Privacy Statement and its enumerated policies are intended to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”) and provide appropriate protection and care with respect to the treatment of your user information in accordance with the GDPR.
(3) You can exercise your rights by sending letters to eCloudvalley Customer Service: 5th Floor, No. 9, Section 3, Nanjing East Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei.
(4) You can modify your profile or password at any time, and we will also remind you to update your preferences or the latest contact information from time to time to ensure your contact information and preferences are correct, complete and up-to-date. We provide multiple options so that you can have better products and services.
8. Other Issues
(1) Each website or service of eCloudvalley may have more detailed and specific privacy rules. This statement does not exclude the validity of more detailed and specific provisions.
(2) This privacy statement for our website will take effect on May 1, 2018. However, in response to changes in the social environment, laws and regulations, and technology advancement, eCloudvalley has the right to modify this article to protect personal privacy and promote the rational use of personal data. Announcements and update will be provided to you as soon as possible. If you have any comments on this website privacy statement, please inform us by writing.