On-Demand: Accelerate innovation by migrating data infrastructure to AWS Cloud
- Language: English
- Intended Audience: CTOs, CIOs, CISOs, VPs of IT, IT Directors, IT Managers, IT Administrators, Developers and System Architects
More organizations are reaping the benefits of cloud computing as IT teams migrate their workloads to the cloud. The AWS Cloud environment offers a reliable online infrastructure that scales on demand on a pay-as-you-use basis to unlock costs savings for enterprise computing.
In this webinar, find out how AWS Partner eCloudvalley is helping multiple customers accelerate innovation by migrating on-premise data centers to AWS Cloud. You will also hear how it helped one of Southeast Asia’s established travel and hospitality companies standardize its platforms, reduce business costs and gain the flexibility to scale its resources during travel peak periods. These efforts allow the customer to channel its resources towards innovating and improving the experiences for guests and employees alike. The company also benefitted from the security of AWS Cloud which instilled confidence in the company’s offerings.
This webinar you’ll learn to:
- Boost productivity and focus on innovation as you get the right support to ensure a seamless transition to the cloud environment
- Enjoy high performance, availability, security and agility on the cloud with an end-to-end architecture design
- Optimize cost by switching from capital to operating expenditure on a pay-as-you-use basis
- Start your migration journey with a free 1-on-1 architecture review with eCloudvalley
Business Development Manager
Stacy Hui is a Business Development Manager in eCloudvalley Malaysia, who has numerous experience in sales consultation guiding customer on migration versus on-premise and to AWS. She has successfully consulted and guided 5 SMB and enterprise companies migrate to AWS in past 6 months.
Lau Ping Ping
Regional Solutions Architect
Ping Ping joined eCloudvalley as a Solution Architect in the regional team. Being passionate in Cloud Computing and software development, she has more than 15 years of experience in developing an IoT application and is experienced in developing systems with Microservices Architecture in an environment that practice CI/CD, Agile methodology.