In-person / Virtual Classroom
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform.
People with two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS should join this advanced full-day workshop to learn how to prepare to successfully pass the exam.
The workshop explores the exam’s topic areas, shows how they relate to architecting on AWS, and maps them to specific areas for future self-study. It includes sample exam questions from each domain and discussions of concepts being tested to help test-takers better eliminate incorrect responses.
This course is intended for solutions architects preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam.
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions relate to AWS architectural concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by exam questions
- Allocate time spent preparing for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam
- Module 0: Introduction
- Module 1: Organizational Complexity
- Module 2: New Solutions – Part 1
- Module 3: New Solutions – Part 2
- Module 4: Migration Planning
- Module 5: Cost Control
- Module 6: Improving Architectures – Part 1
- Module 7: Improving Architectures – Part 2