- This event has passed.
Webinar: Boost Your Remote Working Capability and Monitor Productivity Using AWS Workspaces and Analytics
April 28 @ 11:00:00 - 12:00:00
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, companies are now starting to allow their employees to work from home. Once these companies have started this temporary transition, it may possibly become a permanent part of their business. Because of this, proper remote work monitoring not only maintains and enhances employees’ productivity but also builds more trust between companies and individuals. However, proper remote work monitoring is hard to achieve using only remote work tools.
AWS and eCloudvalley understand that a lot of business owners and managers are seeking more effective ways to monitor these remote working conditions.
In this webinar, AWS and eCloudvalley will introduce:
1. How to simplify your desktop delivery strategy with Amazon WorkSpaces
2. How to achieve useful remote work monitoring with Amazon WorkSpaces by using big data analytics.
Reasons to Attend
- To learn how to implement a remote working environment with Amazon WorkSpaces
- To learn how to maintain and increase productivity combining Amazon WorkSpaces and big data solutions
|11:00 – 11:15||Simplify Desktop delivery strategy with Amazon WorkSpaces|
|11:15 – 11:30||Build a modern analytics platform by leveraging AWS services|
|11:30 – 11:45||Achieve efficient work from home monitoring analytics through the integration of Amazon WorkSpaces and AWS data services|
|11:45 – 11:55||Demo|
|11:55 – 12:00||Q&A|
Low, Wei Chung
Senior Specialist Partner Solution Architect
Big Data and Analytics
Data & Analytics Team
Register the webinar to get more information!
The first 50 registrations will receive $25 AWS credits!
11 am – 12 pm (GTM+8)
● 10 am – 11 am (Thailand, Vietnam, Jakarta)
● 11 am – 12 pm (Philippine, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong)