- This event has passed.
Revolutionizing Data-driven Business Decision Making with Process Mining
September 29 @ 11:00:00 - 12:00:00
Date & Time: Tue, 29 September 2020 11:00 – 12:00 (GMT +8)
Target Audience: C-Suite, BU Manager, IT Professional, Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Users interested in the details of the integration of different data sources + data platform
An enterprise can accomplish an organizational goal by completing a business process that is a set of activities and tasks. Businesses need to understand the processes critical to business success and it is an absolute prerequisite before they take on any improvement initiative.
Traditionally, the business process management is done by workshops, interviews, or sticky notes, which results in an idealized picture of a process and being overly subjective. The other problem is the lack of connections between business processes and an organization’s enterprise information systems. Process mining can fix these two issues.
Process mining is a discipline supported by a powerful data analytics technique, enabling companies to capture information from enterprise information systems and provides detailed information about how critical processes are performing. With a complete and objective overview of processes, organizations can improve the process, achieve data-driven decision-making, improve performance, reduce costs, compliance benefits, and improve customer experience due to faster delivery.
- How to achieve efficient process mining by leveraging the integration of SAP and data
- How to analyze the process from the order to cash by using process mining tool
- The benefits of SAP and data analytics (such as process mining, operating on AWS)
Reasons to Attend
- To learn the benefits of innovative process mining on AWS
- To know how to achieve efficient process mining by leveraging on the integration of different data sources, for example, SAP, Oracle, and analytics services on AWS
- To explore how to analyze the process from order to cash by using process mining tool
|11:00 – 11:15||Revolutionized business management|
|11:15 – 11:30||Accelerate data-driven decision making by the integration of different data sources, for example, SAP, Oracle, and data analytics|
|11:30 – 11:40||Building a process mining tool on cloud|
|11:40 – 11:50||Demonstration of process mining|
|11:50 – 12:00||Q&A session|
Regional Lead of Data & Analytics