Personalized content driving the success in Online Media and Ecommerce
October 16 @ 13:30:00 - 16:30:00
Time : Wed, 16 October 2019 13:30-16:30
Venue : AWS Office Manila (21F Arthaland Century Pacific Tower, 5th Avenue corner 30th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Metro Manila, 1634 Philippines)
- Language : English
In the internet world with fierce competition, one of the keys to success of online media and eCommerce is whether you can capture the customer stickiness by having them carrying out repeated purchase and repeated viewing of the contents.
To do so, the creation of personalized content to attract visitors to become frequent consumers would be important. Data is hence essential to help you understand your consumers tastes better and provide you insights in what kinds of personalized contents / marketing can be applied to attract and retain the consumers.
Netflix has saved $1B per year by developing a highly customized recommendation engine on the viewer’s behaviors and interests, and now 80% of subscribers choose the contents suggested by the engine. Another example like Amazon.com, 35% of what consumers purchase comes from its product recommendation system.
In this event, we will illustrate:
- What data you shall collect if you are running an online media or ecommerce to help you understand your customer behaviours
- Also, how you develop prediction insights from the above
- And what are different recommendation engines are and their applicable areas
Reason to Attend
- To learn how to make data driven decisions for Media and Ecommerce industry.
- To learn how to do personalized engagements for Media and Ecommerce visitors.
- To Learn how to apply data to real-world results to improve the customer experience and deliver a highly competitive diversity.
- To learn how data lake can help with centralizing data and generate data driven decision
Who Should Attend
- Business Users and Developers from media, Ecommerce, etc.
|14:00-14:40||How to collect user data for Customer Journey Analysis|
|14:40-14:55||Demo with Tableau: Customer Journey Analysis|
|15:15-15:45||How to build a recommendation engine from Customer insights|
|15:45-16:15||Intro to 3 types of recommendation engine and Amazon Personalize|