Data Analytics Essentials Day
September 22, 10:00 - 16:00
Date & Time: 22 September 2021, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm (GMT+08)
Intended Audience: CEOs, CTOs, COOs, IT Directors, IT Managers, IT Supervisors, Business Executives, IT Executives
In a digital and fast changing world, the way businesses approach customer service is evolving. As customers, we have specific needs and expectations. Customers do not want to be asked the same question repeatedly, nor do they want their demands to be misunderstood by a primitive bot. Because of these obstacles, customers get increasingly frustrated, and the business-customer relationship is hindered.
Data is more valuable than ever, and we are finally at a place where we can acquire deep insights into what a client wants using analytics, machine learning (ML), and artificial intelligence (AI). We can now employ data analytics and reporting to satisfy client needs, resulting in a significant increase in the customer experience. Let’s look at how firms may use data, analysis, and reporting to improve customer service.
Join us to learn from the Data Analytics experts themselves where they dive deeper into how Data Analytics can play a huge role in retaining customer’s happiness by understanding one of the business Personalized Marketing use cases built on top of the data lake using AWS AI/ML services to produce product recommendations and customer segmentation while learning the fundamentals of creating a serverless data lake integration service that makes it simple to prepare and combine data for analytics, reporting, machine learning, and application development.
- Data Analytics Solution Workshop – Demo and Hands-On Lab
- Understand the basics of building a serverless data lake integration service that is easy to prepare and combine its data for analytics, reporting, machine learning and application development. This session will also feature how to use Amazon Glue to transform your data before analysing it with Amazon Athena. We will also demonstrate Salesforce data lake analysis and visualization using Amazon QuickSight.
- Personalized Marketing – Data Analytics & AI / ML Solution Demo
- Understand one of the business Personalized Marketing use case on top of the data lake with the integration with AI/ML AWS services to create the product recommendation and customer segmentation. This session demonstrate the orchestration of those services to generate the personalized marketing message to customer.
- Prerequisite: Attended the earlier session of Data Analytics Solution Workshop (first session)
|10:00 am – 10:30 am||Introduction to eCloudvalley’s business|
|10:30 am – 12:00 pm||3 Patterns to Boost Your Customer’s Happiness with Data Analytics (Level 100)|
|12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||Lunch Break|
|1:00 pm – 2:30 pm||Data Analytics Solution Workshop – Demo and Hands-On Lab|
|2:30 pm – 2:40 pm||Short Break|
|2:40 pm – 4:00 pm||Personalized Marketing – Data Analytics & AI / ML Solution Demo|
|4:00 pm||Live Q&A Session|
Regional Lead of Data & Analytics