Achieve the Ultimate Growth through COVID-19 with Digital Transformation
April 27 @ 15:00:00 - 16:00:00
- Date & Time: 27 April 2021, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm (GMT+08)
- Location: Webinar
- Language: English
- Intended Audience: CEOs, CTOs, COOs, IT Directors, IT Managers, IT Supervisors, Business Executives, IT Executives
[Early Bird Gift of GrabFood Voucher for First 30 Registrants]
Get your GrabFood voucher worth up to USD $10 for free and have your next meal settled!
In 2020, lots of enterprises are suffering a sharp slump in their business and eCloudvalley is not an exception. With the COVID-19 lockdown, we need to constantly reinvent ourselves to adopt the new normal.
In this webinar, Jason Tam, the Head of Business Development of eCloudvalley, spearheading the ASEAN, Hong Kong, and Taiwan businesses, will be sharing how eCloudvalley went through an internal digital transformation journey which doubled the company’s revenue and successfully breakthrough this COVID-19 pandemic.
Stay tuned until the end of the program as eCloudvalley is launching our exclusive 2021 Migration Programs which will elevate your business to the next level. With our next-generation program, cloud computing is the future and the future is here.
In this session, you will learn about:
- Overall impact of COVID-19 on eCloudvalley’s business
- Importance of redefining Digital Transformation and why it matters to your business
- Business strategies implemented on eCloudvalley’s business to overcome this economic crisis
- Successful formula of embracing the trend of Digital Transformation
- Exclusive 2021 Migration Program Launch
|3:00 – 3:05 pm||Introduction to eCloudvalley’s business|
|3:05 – 3:10 pm||Overall impact of COVID-19 on eCloudvalley’s business|
|3:10 – 3:25 pm||Importance of redefining Digital Transformation and why it matters to your business|
|3:25 – 3:35 pm||Business strategies implemented on eCloudvalley’s business to overcome this economic crisis|
|3:35 – 3:45 pm||Successful formula of embracing the trend of Digital Transformation|
|3:45 – 3:55 pm||eCloudvalley’s 2021 Migration Program Launch|
|3:55 – 4:00 pm||Live Q&A Session|
Head of Business Development
Business Development Manager