About the customer
The customer is the worldwide leader in digital entertainment products. Founded in Singapore in 1981, the customer started with the vision that multimedia would revolutionize the way people interact with their PCs. They developed their own music system, and produce headphones, gaming headsets, portable Bluetooth speakers, etc.
- Customer don’t have a centralized place to store all the products comments/review/feedbacks from various sources for analytics purposes.
- After receiving feedback from customers, they don’t know how to find insights in the data.
Solutions from eCloudvalley
- Through Zendesk to collect the customer feedback, build a data lake as a single source of truth to store all the customer feedback data.
- Sentiment analysis is performed through Amazon Comprehend, which uses machine learning to find insights and relationships in text.
- Leverage Amazon QuickSight to perform the results.
- Save over 80% time of data processing, and data lake can be used for future storage or analysis.
- Based on customer sentiment analysis to understand customer evaluation of products and track product quality.