About Roo Hsing
Roo Hsing is the biggest brand which dedicate in jeans foundry from Taiwan, the foundry products include jeans, woven clothes, knitwear etc. Roo Hsing has special relationship with jeans. Jeans industry is not easy to disappear which have been 162 years since 1853. Roo Hsing continues to deepen its efforts to take Taiwan as its operational headquarters and remain resolutely international in outlook. There are production bases in China, Cambodia, Myanmar, Tanzania, Nicaragua, El Salvador and other places. Roo Hsing’s footsprints are all over the world so their IT system is very important must to be well planned.
– Extend company’s global footprint
– The SAP expense of infrastructure is too high
– The deployment on-premise unable to innovate quickly and continuously
Solutions provided by eCloudvalley
– The best practice of deploying SAP on AWS
– The Fast Disaster Recovery
– The maintenance service of SAP Netweaver
How to overcome difficulties
– The tripartite cooperation of Roo Hsing, SAP import consultant partner and eCloudvalley complete the SAP and others systems imported and constructed.
– The concept of cost optimization continuously of Roo Hsing they started to using AWS service to improve the system framework.
– eCloudvalley continues to monitor the security environment for Roo Hsing system to ensure the core system is running in a safe and monitored environment.
– Cost saving: Saving 30% of beginning framework before inspection, optimization and adjusting system architecture continuously.
– Speed and agility: The disaster recovery environment of key system can get the resource of cloud computing and storage faster than on-premise to reduce the operating difficulties for key system shutting down.
– Usage setting flexible: Through the integration of automated scripts with AWS APIs, the daily maintenance burden is reduced.
– Improve running efficiency: Use CloudWatch customized to monitor proactively SAP HANA memory database usage and then reduce the burden of daily system inspections by system administrators