In-person / Virtual Classroom
AWS Security Essentials covers fundamental AWS Cloud security concepts, including AWS access control, data encryption methods, and how network access to your AWS infrastructure can be secured. Based on the AWS Shared Security Model, this course teaches where in the AWS Cloud you are responsible for implementing security. You’ll also learn what security-oriented services are available to you, as well as why and how the security services can help meet the security needs of your organization.
This course enables you to dive deep, ask questions, work through solutions, and get feedback from AWS-accredited instructors with deep technical knowledge. This fundamental-level course is part of the AWS Training and Certification Security learning path.
- IT business-level professionals interested in cloud security practices
- Security professionals with minimal working knowledge of AWS
- Identify security benefits and responsibilities when using the AWS Cloud
- Describe the access control and management features of AWS
- Understand the different data encryption methods to secure sensitive data
- Describe how to secure network access to your AWS resources
- Determine which AWS services can be used for security logging and monitoring